In August of 2022, Lift Software released the latest updates for their ERP system, Lift ERP.
This release (R9.1) features many highly anticipated upgrades, designed to enhance user experience, including Lift ERP’s new scheduling module. Lift Scheduling is fully integrated into the system and leverages the powerful estimating engine to calculate production times, and schedule job tasks in an optimal way, with visibility for production teams to plan capacity and get the job done.
- Scheduling – Users will now be able to split tasks, bundle tasks by material type, summarize hours scheduled by machine and department, analyze estimated vs. actual scheduling projections, and review schedule availability from estimating and order entry modules.
- Estimating – Users can review price level by quote version, ganging like materials with different visual layouts by quote version, quick visibility into original quotes when recreating/duplicating a quote, the ability to email quotes directly from the quoting screen, and the ability to lock a quote for editing.
- Artwork and Pre-Press – New integrations into Durst Workflow Report Integration, allowing for customized proofs and reports for staff and customers, as well as a JPG proof option, for smaller resolution files sent to customers and digital proofing.
- Packaging and Shipping – Users can new easily duplicate packages, receive support from shipping providers via Shippo and Shippy Pro, and expanded pack slip entry fields.
- Invoicing – Users now have the ability to manually select GL codes on invoice approval screen, as well as the ability to edit PO numbers on the invoice audit screen. The online payment portal simplifies the way your customers pay you.
Lift Software is dedicated to the continued improvement of Lift ERP. By working directly with customers on product development, Lift ERP continues to offer the most powerful ERP system to print service providers.